© Gorwel Holiday Cottage 2003 - 2018
HOLIDAY COTTAGE with HOT TUB
On the Llyn Peninsula, near Pwllheli,
in beautiful North West Wales
Situated 2 miles from the main town of Pwllheli with train and bus stations.
· Approached off the A 497 Pwllheli - Criccieth road, from Pwllheli turning left at the first roundabout, signed Abererch, then immediately right, then after 100 m turn left up the signed tarmac drive, then first right, or from Criccieth, pass the Haven holiday park on the left, then after 1.2 mile , at the first roundabout, turn right towards Abererch, then immediately right, then after 100 m turn left up the signed tarmac drive, then first right.
· Large tarmac/concrete parking and reversing area, with gradient approach through 1 metre wide gate to front door. No steps. Two 200 mm steps down from large level slabbed patio area onto level front lawned garden, further patio area and slight uphill gradient to rear garden.
Gorwel is a traditional but modernised single storey cottage.
· Entrance into kitchen through 900 mm wide stable door with 2050 mm headroom. Modern kitchen has work surfaces and mid level oven and gas hob. Lever taps to sink. Separate utility room with front loading washing machine and stacked drier. Additional toilet and wash basin with lever taps off kitchen.
· Inside, through 750 mm doorway into dining room with table & seating for 8, then level into hallway, with direct access to twin bedded room through 750 mm wide doorway. Wash basin with lever taps.
· The main bathroom is level through a 650 mm doorway- no wheelchair access. There is a roll top bath, wash basin with lever taps, toilet with lever flush and step up and walk in shower. Heated airing cupboard with shelves and hanging space.
· Access to double bedded room through 750 mm wide doorway. 650 mm doorway to en-suite with standard step up shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin with lever taps.
· Carpeted hall way with good electric lighting to twin bedded and further double bedded rooms, has two 100 mm steps down in the middle but with full length handrails.
· Two further 150 mm steps with handrail and safety tape edge marker lead down into the large lounge, with ample natural lighting, excellent electric lighting and additional task light. Remote SMART 40” T. V , DVD, controls.
· Double doors lead from the lounge, down two 150 mm concrete steps to the slightly sloping flagged patio area.
· Back door leads to an 800 mm pathway round the cottage, plus four 200 mm steps up to the rear garden where the rotary clothes drier is situated. The lawned garden then slopes gradually back to the patio area round the front.
· No easily accessible public transport near the cottage.
· Good mobile phone coverage in the area.
. High Speed fibre WiFi coverage through the cottage